Friday, 26 July 2013

fruit picking

It's been all systems go since the kiddos finished school last week, I haven't had a spare moment to even think about my little blog space, so I just wanted to pop in quickly to say hello and au revoir, as we leave for our holiday this weekend.

But before we go, I thought I'd share a bit of iPhoneography, from our trip earlier this week to a beautiful local fruit picking farm. The kiddos had a great time picking (read: eating) and running wild through the rows of fruit, and even though a thunderstorm sent us running for cover and cut our visit short, we came away with four enormous punnets, over-flowing with raspberries and strawberries.


Almost all of our fruit booty has gone now, mainly eaten but I have also been manically making jam instead of packing! I'll be back in a few weeks, all refreshed and raring to go, with plenty of photos to share and some more printables - jam labels of course!

13 comments:

  1. Sweet photos and looks like such a lovely time!! Enjoy your holiday weekend!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore fruit picking sounds like you had lots of fun. Hope you have an amazing holiday
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely. We just went strawberry picking yesterday and came home with 6 kilos of strawberries! I hope you have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of fun Emma, love that children have red stained mouths after these outings :o) Have a wonderful family holiday and see you when you get back, I'm assuming France ? Safe travels and happy days xox Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a delightful day, fruit picking with the kids. Lovely photos! Thanks for the sweet comment in my blog. I wish you a wonderful vacation!!!
    ♥ Ana BC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, and thank you for you lovely comment on my blog. Certainly looks like you all had lots of fun fruit picking x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emma!
    Have a great holiday! We love to pick fruit too! (cherries!)
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great photos! Have a wonderful holiday Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great holiday!

    Rachell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pictures!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you are having a busy and fun summer! All those fresh berries look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks delicious! I've had such great fun fruit picking in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum... all so very sweet!

    ReplyDelete